Konferenzvorträge (10 von 25)
- Quassdorf, Sixta: “Meaningless Work with Words: The Literary Figure of the Scribe.” 3rd International Conference The Power of Language, University "Luigj Gurakuqi", Shkodra, Albania, 22 November 2019.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: “HyperHamlet: A Database of Quotations from and Allusions to Shakespeare's Most Famous Tragedy.” Global Shakespeare and the Digital Humanities Workshop. NY University Abu Dhabi, V.A.E., 8 October 2019 (invited).
- Quassdorf, Sixta: “The Examiner ‘turns a page’: Form and Content in §25 of David Foster Wallace’s The Pale King.” Powerful Literary Fiction Texts: a Stylistic, Empirical and Performance-based Approach. University of Brighton, UK, 20 June 2019.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: “’I would prefer not to take a clerkship’: The Office Novel.” SANAS Biennial Conference The Genres of Genre - A Conference on Form, Format, and Cultural Formations. University of Lausanne, 2 November 2018.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: "’There Is No Right Life in the Wrong One’: Drink and Abstinence in John Dos Passos's Manhattan Transfer and U.S.A.” The Third Biennial John Dos Passos Society Conference. Lisbon, 20 June 2018.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: "'A little more than kin': Quotations as a linguistic phenomenon." Research Colloquium, English Seminar, University of Basel, 18 October 2016.
- Quassdorf, Sixta. "HyperHamlet – A database of quotations and allusions." British Shakespeare Association Conference Shakespeare: Text, Power, Authority. Stirling, 3-6 July 2014.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: "¿Citas o frasemas?" 5th Europhras Conference, Granada, Spain, June-July 2010.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: "'These words are not mine. No nor mine either.' - poetic language in normal speech." 2nd International Conference on Language, Linguistics, Literature and Translation: Centering the Marginal, Stretching the Boundaries, Muscat, Oman, March 2010.
- Quassdorf, Sixta: "HyperHamlet - Intricacies of Data Selection." Diversity in Language Corpora - Vielfalt in Sprachkorpora, University of Basel, April 2009.